I don't take comments very well. Seriously, it is hard to take. I ain't close to perfection in anything. Obviously, comments for development shoot me like a rainfall. I'm being too stubborn. I received that a lot. No available approach works on me. I don't go along in team. Either I dominant the group or being a sack of potatoes. I pretty much am into myself. I trust nobody. I listen to nothing. I just have my own belief. But I still need your comment. No?!?! Ha!
LOL.. I'm kinda lost here. So, in brief, are you willing to take constructive comments or feedback???ReplyDelete
Kunna: You tell me lolReplyDelete
huh?? i'd rather answer to mathematics question than this one. lolReplyDelete
there! the answer to your question :PReplyDelete
1. You are young..ReplyDelete
2. where are the comments from or who. If the comments make me better what I do or my life or just they don't like me...you are always digested first., I always take one step back before.
3. If you are stubborn, make sure you are better than comments person!
4. If you don't trust nobody which is good things.,Just be carefull.
6. I DO UNDERSTAND ABOUT YOU!
Banana: Bold statement! which could be correct in a sense ;)ReplyDelete